Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm BACK....

I am back. That is my New Year's resolution...a little early. I really enjoy blogging, I have just been too busy. But when I think about what I just said, I think, am I really to busy to enjoy the "small" things to take the time and document a funny conversation or experience? Of course not. I know for experience all of those wonderful memories that you swear you will never forget, you forget. Jimmy and I remember funny things the kids said growing up all the time and we can never remember which one said it. I guess having 3 kids in 2 years and 2 weeks does that to a person.

I am not going to go back to far in the past. I think December is a great place to "start up again". I am following the scrapbook rule...if I go to far back, I will overwhelm myself and stop blogging again. Maybe here and there I will throw in an "old" post just cause:)!!!

We purchased our annual Christmas pj's again this year. Not as cute as I had hoped, but the effect is still there. A family all in matching pj's, kids really do not think much is greater than that. At least not the TenBrink children, granted they are easily amused:)! As soon as blogger stops being difficult, I will post more pictures, but for now, I can not handle the sabotage that blogger is trying to do...

2 comments:

Lea said...

So VERY cute!!! And I too need to make that resolution..among MANY others! ha ha

The Lallo Family said...

Welcome back! We've missed you. Love the PJ's ....we didn't copy you guys this year but our jammies from last year still fit everyone being we bought a bigger size for Lanie so she could still match the rest of us this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Lallo's!
Jen :)