Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Baby Girl

We had a semi great day on Tuesday...it was my baby girls 4th birthday, but a very high fever rotten day for Allison. My sweet, crazy, living up to the spit-fire red hair baby girl had a fantastic day. We went to crazy bounce with my girls and all of their children, followed by lunch at McDonalds. It was a lot of fun, but I felt like I was missing something...I think it was my other baby girl Allsion. She spent the day with her Dad doing basically anything she wanted. They started the day at McDonalds eating milkshakes. She had not eaten well so I thought there are a lot of calories in a milkshake...go with it. They then went to the animal store, to Toys R Us to buy a barbie and to Bob Evan's for pancakes. It is probably a VERY good thing that we never had an only child. She got home and got worse so we went to the doctors...high temp 104 after advil and a postive strep. Ashley was such a big girl waiting very patiently for us to get home so she could have cake, ice cream and open presents. We cancelled with Grandma, Poppy, Aunt Jodi and her clan just to make sure everyone stayed healthy. Ashley is one of those kids that is "all about her" so to give up the party all about her on her birthday was a very big girl thing to do. See was OK with everything and said she had the "most fabulous day of her life". I can relate, April 7, 2005 at 8:40 pm was the most fabulous day of my life (take 3)!!! Thanks Ashley for living up to the red hair requirements and for making every day an adventure....to say the least!!! Yeah, no more 3 year olds!!!!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jennie said...

She really is such a doll.
I will never forget the hands on the hip, when she told you she wanted Arby's, not McDonalds. 4 years olds rock:)

Sorry about Allison. Hope she's better(yeah Jimmy for giving her a special time) at least with strep, meds work and you can usually heal fast. Hoping the flu bug flew right past your house!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Glad to hear Allison is doing better! I hope all sickies go away and never come back to your house!!

Mya said...

I too will not forget when she said she wanted Arby's not Micky D's. The look on her face was priceless!
I have yet to meet Allison but can't wait. If she is a true red head I share lots in common with her. I am a true red head as well. However, over the past few years the red has went away. : (
Hope she is feeling better.

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Oh, Happy Happy Birthday!
It sounds like a lovely day...
hope alli is feeling better soon!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Ash! we sure did have a great day at Crazy Bounce. What a big girl to give up "HER" day. That is SUCH a "BIG, UNSELFISH" girl... you have done a wonderful job Kristin!

Congrats on no more 3 year olds...mine turns 4 in August!