Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Allison and Isaac

Did you ever wonder what a "brand new" 7 year old looks like? Wonder no more....


I went to bed last night with two 6 year olds and woke up with two 7 year olds. What a blessing they have been! Jimmy and I were talking about wanting just one baby and being blessed with two last night. It is one of those blessings that just does not get old. Another blessing, that they are still here...alive, functioning, learning, being. Given Jimmy and I are their parents, this really is a good thing. I can only imagine the things we will learn in the year to come. I use to get very worked up when the kids had a birthday. I was sad that they were getting older. I am not sad this year. I am just in awe of them. Every day they are just a little...cooler!! The things they know and continue to learn amaze me, they amaze me. Thanks for being MY kids! Thanks for always being yourself, good or bad. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face because you said some crazy joke that made no sense, you crossed your eyes like a goof ball, you cry because the drama is just over flowing out of you, you play a mean game of wii and ds, you draw a beautiful picture, you read....GREAT, you cuddle with your mom, you make me feel like the BEST mom in the world.
Happy 7th Birthday to my most FAVORITE 7 year old's in the whole wide world!!!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi said...

happy birthday, twinsters!!

jennie said...

Well, Seven is a lucky number, so you are truely double lucky:)
Happy Birthday to and incredible girl, and awesome boy, and their fantastic parents. Great Job, my friend.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Allison and Isaac!

Lea said...

How VERY cool it is to have not ONE, but TWO seven year olds!! You are all very luck! Happy birthday Isaac and Allie!

Janine said...

Happy birthday, Ali and Isaac!!!