Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, my loves!!!

All in all I think Allison and Isaac's birthdays were a success. They seemed to have enjoyed it and as always got spoiled by everyone. I think we are finally done with birthday parties for the eldest TenBrink kids. We have one more "combined" birthday party with the TenBrink's when everything calms down a bit. In six weeks time, I have all three of my kids, Jimmy and my father-in-law's birthday. Good times!!!




A cute picture of the girls in their matching clothes. I guess I should say coordinating. I am not a big fan of matching, I prefer coordination. Who wants to wear the same shirt for YEARS??? I think it has something to do with being the youngest child. I do reserve the right for matching dresses at Christmas and Easter...come on, I am a mother to girls:)!!!!



Can you just feel the love in this picture??? Allison was going to give him a hug, Isaac felt a little different:)!!!



I am not sure what their wish was, but I wish for them to be exactly like they are. To be confident kids that know that they are loved beyond measure!!! I hope this year they stay happy and healthy. I love my babies so very much!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JT said...

I always love your half and half cakes! : )

Mandy said...

Busy time of the year for you, yet you make everyone feel so special! Great job Mom!! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!

The Lallo Family said...

I wish I could hear audio on Ashley's attempted hug. How do you keep yourself from biting the dimples off those kids? Happy Birthday to them!