Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Like the song goes, here are a few of my favorite things. I love my husband. He drives me crazy, but he is all mine. I thank God that he is the one I get to call "my man". He told me this morning that I am his excitement in life. Technically, he said me and the kids. I took that as a great compliment, hopefully, that is the was he meant it:)! Boy, is he mine.

This also another of my favorite things. I only have one sister in this world, lucky for me...she is also my coworker, neighbor, scrappin' girl ect. She (like my husband) can drive me crazy (ok, I see a pattern...yes, it is me!!!), but at the end of the day I also thank God for her. She is my "go to girl"!


Ok, this picture is extra special. It includes the most important girls in my life. These four girls love me unconditionally, as I do them. I am so blessed to have a mom that loves me...no matter what...and has always made that known. We have our moments of disagreements, but at the end of the day, SHE IS MY MOM!!!! I hope to be half the mom she is. My mom is a very strong woman, she has gone through a lot in life, but has always managed to keep love at the top of her priority list. These are my girls. Through thick and thin, I would do ANYTHING for them. They help define who I am...a daughter, sister, and mother. Minus wife, these three "definements" are the most important thing to me...so are these people!
This is the first family picture taken. We have been talking about getting a professional picture taken for years and I thought why not get one right here and now...in the basement! Thanks to Steve's cool lens, we could all fit in the picture! Of course, Isaac thought he would be "funny" and keep his eyes closed in every picture. You know what, it doesn't matter! I have a picture of my family to treasure forever! All of us, in one spot, celebrating together...now that is what I call Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: