Thursday, December 6, 2007

They saw a sucker in me



Ok, Disney World took A LOT of our money and is still taking our money and we are back in Michigan!! They now offer this photo pass thing. Basically, they give you this card and have people set up around all of the parks to take picture of your family...the whole family! As a tourist trap waiting to happen, a mom who NEVER gets in pictures, and a mom who LOVES family pictures, this was heaven sent. When the week was done we had over 115 pictures. They let you order a 5x7 pictures for 12.95 plus s/h and tax or they give you the option to buy the all the pictures on a cd that you can make as many prints as you want. What a deal!?!? Don't you think? Needless to say, I purchased the cd and the posted picture is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture. I just love it. How ironic, there is no mom or "family"...just the kids, but there is TINKERBELL. You have to love Disney magic. I will post some other pictures of the family with MOM in later posts.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Dang, that is so cute. They just keep thinking up more ways to take our money! But I believe that photos are worth every penny. Can't wait to see more!

kgehle said...

That is absolutely priceless!!! I love it!

Kate said...

Adorable!! Post more!!!

Thank you so much for loaning us your husband this weekend! J and I are so excited to be in our new home. Come visit soon!