Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ashley's Last Day

Ashley had her "official" last day of three year old preschool today. Seams only fitting...she is four now:)! This was the girl who was fine the first two weeks of school and then cried every time for the next two months. The same girl who just stopped crying one day because "Grandma with the pool asked me to". That is my Ash in a nut shell. The girl can switch moods like she switches her clothes...OFTEN!!! Yes, we have had to put a lock on her closet she changes outfits so much. She is very independent, which is a blessing and a curse. I think I forget about Ashley a lot...not that she lets me, but I do. I do forget that she is not the "third twin", that she is only 4 years old. She has spent her life "keeping up" with the other two...by HER choice...sometime I just forget to "enjoy" her. She is so crazy and keeps me on my toes. She will tell you exactly what she thinks...good or bad. She is a lover and a hater in one second...just ask Kyle. She is a baby and a big girl all in one...just ask her mother!!

Thanks Ashley for being you...the best you, you can be. For being the pissy girl that I love to love. I hope your craziness never leaves...maybe take it down a few notches:), but never leave!!!




I bet you did not know we had a ho-down, did you??? Yes, just another Ashley trait...dancing and not to mention her "gumby-ness"...she is the most flexible thing!!! Almost freaky flexible!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Lallo Family said...

I loved that post...we have one of those too...her name is Cassidy! I agree 100% love it and hate it all at once but we would never change a thing (except tone it down a few notches)!:)
Jen

jennie said...

Great pics of your beautiful girl, and a lovely post. keeping it real, but the love just pours out of your words.

JT said...

Super cute pictures Kristin!

Mandy said...

I am going to miss all Ashley's updates and all her stories!! That second picture looked a little like Allison at first glance! She is so cute and I love her "outgoingness". Great pictures!

Shelly said...

Oh my the second pic looks like Alli, Ash cracks me up, her brutal honesty I love. she has a mind of her own, and how she puts he hand on her hip and tells it like it is. She really knows how to take care of herself. She's a beautiful lil gal, you are blessed!!