Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday James

With all that is going on at Camp Chaos, I forgot to mention that T had his birthday last week. I am such an awful wife, he didn't even get a present. I know, horrible!!! If he even dreamed on doing that to me...we don't want to go there!! I did take him out to dinner (he even got to choose the place) and got him an ice cream cake from Marble Slab. We are going to celebrate both of our birthdays on my birthday this year. When life is a little less crazy!! In the mean time, I want everyone to know that I think this man ROCKS!!! He is the ring leader of the crazies, but he melts me every time. You know, everybody has "that friend" who has the nicest husband in the world, the one who never fights back, always does what the wife wants...you know that type. My husband is anything but that and I LOVE IT!!! I like that he is crazy, that he has to be doing something, that his mind is always going, that he fights back, that he has an opinion, that he keeps me in line. He really does complete me! I love you T!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! The cake looks delicious!! I am sure the kids LOVED it!

jennie said...

I had plans for something for Jimmy's Bday, but alas, time just ran out. next year I suppose...

Girls like us need a challenge to balance us out. "Perfect" husbands are really not that prefect. I happen to be annoyed by that type.

happy birthday to your old man;)

Shelly said...

aww well said Kristin, Happy Birthday Jimmy!

The Lallo Family said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!
From The Lallo's :)

Jodi said...

Oooh...I love the pear platter! Super cute!

Oh, and happy birthday, Jimmmaaayyy!!!

ps...yes, the cake was delish...thank you, TenBrinkmans!

Theresa said...

I love it! Happy Birthday Jimmy...a week late!