Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big News and Sorry

First, I am sorry that I have been such a slacker on the ol' blog. I promise to start to do better. We have been so busy just enjoying summer that I have been a little lax on getting things on here. I promise to get it all on here...it will take me awhile and will be out of order, but it will come.

The most important thing that has happened to us is this...



After leaving Michigan's Adventure, Allison was playing with her tooth a lot and said it is getting "really wiggly".


I felt it, thought I was going to puke, sent her to see her father, told him to pull it out...



and he did!!



My baby right after the "blessed event"!

One down NEVER being a baby again...two more to go!!

Funny, Isaac was very sad when Al lost her first two teeth. His aren't even loosening up a little, but after seeing Alli, he just responded with "I think I will keep the teeth I have." Yes, she a little white trashish at the moment. I think she would look FABULOUS with a gold tooth. What do think????
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

too cute...!
It must be hard having a twin, poor Issac, but love the attitude - that is a great comment.
She is so adorable...

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

too cute...!
It must be hard having a twin, poor Issac, but love the attitude - that is a great comment.
She is so adorable...

Mandy said...

I think she looks adorable! If you want to replace it with some hillbilly teeth I think I can hook you up!

The Lallo Family said...

She needs a Flava Flav grill! What is the tooth fairy paying these days?

Lea said...

Oh...how adorable!!! I'm sad just thinking about Lukas going to preschool this Fall...I cannot fathom him losing teeth!!! Can't we just preserve thim as babies forever???