Friday, July 31, 2009

Again...

I go through these phases of boredom. I think it has something to do with my crazy issues and if I "look" different than maybe I will "be" different. I am not really sure how to put it. I am trying to make an attempt at "fixing" things that bother me; not blaming anything or anyone and not wanting anyone/anything to fix it for me. In so doing, I decided that my 27 different color hair is done for awhile and I was going to get my hair cut into a style. Still keeping it past my shoulders (for confidence...NEED to have my hair!!), but a little style.

Well, lets just say the confidence is gone as well as the hair. No, this is not what I wanted. Crazy enough, I had pictures of the front, sides, and back...yet I got a completely different haircut. Lucky for me I can squeeze it into a pony and it is summer....it is just hair I realize, but I really was trying to "fix" some issues and instead made more.

At the end of the day, it is just hair. It will grow back. Everyone is healthy. But still....

5 comments:

jennie said...

Oh Kristin, I am so sorry that you got NOT what you asked for! If its any help, I actually got what I asked for in my hair and I dont like it. Its just being a girl. In her 30s. Give it time, you'll be better with it. Get some new product or hair tools. I am certain you look amazing, but I also know that hearing that only brings some comfort(but I really mean it!!!)
♥ you, have a fab weekend.

Mandy said...

Like I said the other day..I have never seen you with a "bad do"! Always have been jealous! I am sure you look stunning! Give it some time, and I am sure you will love it! I want to see it...where are the pictures! Guess we will just have to have a date at the beach on Wednesday for me to see it! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to take pictures of the poop!

Dirk Redder said...

Can anyone fix my hair problem? If so, please call.....

hien k. d. said...

hi Kristin! :) i'm sure that you could never look bad! probably just takes some getting used to!

The Lallo Family said...

OK...let all of us be the judges. POST a pic, I'm SURE you look adorable as ever!
Jen