Friday, September 18, 2009

Ashley's First Day

Thanks to Uncle Keith, I realized that I have not updated in awhile and I never put Ashley's first day of preschool photos on her. She did a GREAT job...she was ready go, picked out her outfit, wanted her picture taken and most important...her Dad was going to school with her. She has since changed classes to the afternoon and really seems to be loving it. We go over and over the 3 rules...Be kind..Be safe...Be in control. In all honesty, these rules are GREAT rules to live by...simple but very true!!!


My BIG girl!!!


Ash and her favorite person in the world...her Daddy


Jimmy feeling bad for me had to get a picture of us too.


The kids going over the rules. Yes, that is Kyle behind his "be in control" sign :)! I have to take my moments when they come. It is not very often a TenBrink child is doing what they are suppose to be doing!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Great job Ashley! I cannot get over how much older she looks without bangs! She really is growing up!! Great first day!! Can't wait for the rest of the year!!

jennie said...

She does look like a big girl:) That dress is cute too.
4 year olds are fantastic!

Lea said...

Yeah Ashley!!! I cannot believe how big our babes are getting!!! She looks dang adorable!

Jodi said...

what a little poop head! {not Ash} I'm going to totally LOVE preschool.