Friday, September 25, 2009

Six for Six

I guess it is only fitting...my baby is six, I guess she should lose 6 teeth. Don't tell that to Isaac, he still has not lost one. Not for a lack of trying, that poor boy has his hands in his mouth wiggling them all the time. In true Allison style, she lost it at Crazy Bounce. Kyle had his birthday there on Sunday. Jodi and I went over to the Gap Outlet (without any money may I add...did manage to have Jodi buy me a couple pair of tights!), about twenty minutes later I get a very angry call from my husband, Allison had gotten her tooth stuck in the net and ripped it out. All I could think was there must have been blood everywhere, they had to shut down one of the "rides", she is freaking out, we need to go now!!! We got there and all was well...all the blood stayed in her mouth and she was done being sad by time we got there. Jimmy handled it very well...good job Dad:)! Let's see...school, church, Bob Evans, home, Arby's and Crazy Bounce...all have been blessed with locations of "teeth loss". Only Allison!!

I have to say, I was a little sad when I saw her, her pictures were 4 days away...4 days!! My mom assured me that this picture would be my favorite 20 years from now and not to get upset about it. I have to say, I think she was right, again! There is something super cute about this toothless smile that warms my heart!!!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jennie said...

She is BEA-U-TIFUL!!!
Really truely:)

JT said...

Agreed. Super cuteness!

Stefanie said...

What a doll!

Mandy said...

She looks so cute! Her school pictures are going to turn out great! To me, she looks A LOT like her Mom in this picture! A LOT!!

The Lallo Family said...

6 teeth!!!!! WOW! You know they are growing up when the teeth begin to fall out. So far you are winning....we are still only at 2 for a family total! GREAT JOB!