Friday, September 4, 2009

photo session

We had a little photo session this morning. I am not sure where these come from, but somebody wants to take pictures and we all have to pose. I can not get to upset; they come by it naturally:)! Poor kids know when Mom has the camera we should just do what she says and get it over with quickly.

Isaac taking the picture of the ladies...obviously:)!...

Ash taking a picture of me...she is getting better...
Alli taking a picture of Isaac's love for his mama!!! He is giving me kisses in case you were wondering....

Allison taking a picture of me...I did have to photoshop this one to make my skin look a little less pale. Oh, to have pretty tan skin...a girl can dream!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Kristin you look stunning! Love the hair! You have such a beautiful family.

JT said...

Beauuutiful!

The Lallo Family said...

Fantastic shots of one good looking crew. Maybe photoshop can give me hair.

jennie said...

I agree, you seem to be having fun with the hair! Super cuties, all 4 of you:)

Jodi said...

OKAY, MISS AMERICA, IS THIS HOW YOU ALWAYS LOOK IN THE A.M. ON YOUR DAY OFF? GOOD GOD, GIRL!! BEAUTILICIOUS!!!