Friday, November 30, 2007

What the?


I was so excited about the kids school pictures. I have banned Penney's and really wanted to get a "professional" picture taken of the kids. I even went as far as getting Ashley's picture taken too. I wanted the backgrounds all to match hanging on the wall. Ash was the first picture of the day. They snapped a picture (to get the camera ready) and then took another cute one. I know, I saw it on the camera screen. The pictures were suppose to be back prior to our vacation, but their computer system had some errors. Some errors is right. They printed the "ugly" picture of Ashley and put Alli and Isaac in front of a blue background...not the traditional grey like I had wanted. So now I have a super ugly picture of Ash...in grey, 2 BLUE pictures of the big kids. Mrs. Simon (the teacher) knew this is not what I wanted and called Geskus to see about retakes because yes, they were "retaken" while we were in Florida. They apologized for an errors and said they would be happy to retake them if I wanted to go to their studio in Grand Rapids. Tell me, when do I have time to get three kids "prepared" for photos and drive them to GR?????I am writing this so everyone knows when they get these pictures in their Christmas cards that I am not the freak Mom who made a girl in a brown sweater and a boy wearing an all blue shirt have their picture taken in front of a blue background. I also want everyone to know that "Chunky Monkey Ashley" really is not quite that chunky...it's just a bad picture. What is that they say, the camera adds 10 pounds?

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Where is Ash???

Shelly said...

yeah where is Ash? The kids look so much older in these pictures. So cute! At least you can get Ash to take a picture, Hailey still will not let me bring her somewhere for a picture.

jennie said...

I HATE Geskus!Summer's school pics always look like crap. They make her hair look too red and it just never really looks like her. But your kids look great! I would be so mad about the background too. You deserve some type of refund for their mistake.

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! It has been a while and I am looking forward to hearing about your great vacation!

Call me and let's get together!
Johanna

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! It has been a while and I am looking forward to hearing about your great vacation!

Call me and let's get together!
Johanna

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! It has been a while and I am looking forward to hearing about your great vacation!

Call me and let's get together!
Johanna

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! It has been a while and I am looking forward to hearing about your great vacation!

Call me and let's get together!
Johanna