Friday, February 15, 2008

The Innocent and The NOT so Innocent


Alli and Jimmy went to their second annual Daddy Daughter Dance. Both of them said they had a really good time. I worry about Jimmy doing "girly" things, but he always amazes me and goes. I have to say, both times, he came home with a smile on his face and a crown on his head. He informed me that he was one of two Dads who actually wore his crown. Go Jimmy! I try to tell him how important these little events are to a girl. He is showing Ms. Al just how she is to be treated by a boy. Of course, Jimmy thinks I am over analyzing the situation, imagine that!, but it is the truth. She is my innocent daughter and I want her to always know how special she is and if a boy does not realize (or treat her that way), then she can MOVE ON!!! Sorry, I get a little worked up when it comes to my girls! And boy too!!

Speaking of boy, Isaac is so Isaac!!! We got our bed in. It is huge!!! I can not believe how much bigger a king size bed is over a queen. Add the "shiny" bedding and the bed looks like something that belongs in the Playboy Mansion. It is still growign on me, I think it might take awhile!!! Nothing compares to Isaac lying on my bed in his "Hugh robe"! The bed, the shiny, Hugh...it is too much!!! Where is the innocent boy? Oh, who am I kidding?? Anyone who knows Isaac knows he is not innocent and he loves the ladies, especially blondes with boobies!!! Another thing Hugh and Him have in common!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennie said...

OK 1st of all, you boy cracks me up! Who knew you guys would create a little "Heff"!?!
And as for your girls...you are right on target. There is proof that girls who don't receive enough love and attention from their fathers will try to find it elsewhere. That thought scares me so much! Its clear that Jimmy is a great Daddy. And I am sure that will carry your "babies" far. Oh, and never forget that your pretty great yourself as a Mom. After all, you picked Jimmy in the 1st place!