Monday, March 3, 2008

Jimmy, no it's Isaac


I realized that I often mention the "importance" of being a mom to girls...making sure their hair is done and dress for the occasion. I also want everyone to know I find being a mom of a boy just as important. It is difficult for me at times, being that I am a girl and grew up with a girl, to understand this boy thing. I have to say this boy melts my heart way more than the girls could ever dream of. Not that it is a competition, just a fact!
Last week the big kids had a tea party. Of course, Alli had to wear her big Easter dress and Isaac had to wear a tie. As I was taking pictures of the kids, I looked at my camera (basically to make sure they were smiling and had their eyes open) and saw Jimmy staring making at me. They both have a way of putting a smile on my face. Just that smile, it melts me everytime. That big ear to ear grin that is up to no good, yeah, that smile...priceless!!! I feel sorry for Isaac's wife. She has a long life of giving in ahead of her when he flashed that SUNSHINE at her. I know, I deal with it daily, but honestly, would not want it any other way!!!

p.s. Try not to notice the tag on the tie, it's typical Isaac!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

It's funny how these boys can just melt your heart. Isaac just has that smile that can brighten up a room. He's so handsome...