Monday, August 18, 2008

Maritime~

 



Just a quick thanks to Jodi (Keith), Chris (Jeff), Chris (Kevin) and Gentry (Tim) for a great time out. It was really fun. No night could be complete without a 'mini-photo" session in the backseat of Keith's truck. You have no idea how hard it is take a photo in such a small space and it was really dark outside, but we managed to get some in.

Dinner was great, the beer tent was fun, the ride home was very entertaining...thanks to Jimmy giggling like a little girl...yes giggling!!! Keith was rather entertaining himself. Jodi and I did not find him quite as funny as Jimmy though. Boys and their beer...what can I say?????

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

'Had a "mari" time at the Maritime, Kris! LYLAS! Hey, Eddie...yeah, Eddie?? We thought we were dorks taking the pictures. We knew we were dorks when we found out the Starks and Buchbergers were in the car behind us! How'd they get in back??

Christine said...

We had a fabulous time too! I even did all I could do to keep my hands to myself! I think I did pretty well. We saw the flash and we knew exactly what you guys were doing! We thought maybe we'd get to see some butt shots though. I guess not enough Parrot Bay!! Good times!!!