Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Kids

 


The princess...the girl who thinks she is "Mrs. America" and sings the song Fabulous (from High School Musical 2) while looking through her clothes in the closet. Where she came from...I have no idea...again, she should be living with her Aunt Jodi. Not that I don't love her/want her...she is fabulous!...she is just Aunt Jodi!!!

 


The crazy one...Jimmy with a little bit of my dad thrown in...scary combination!!! This face...oh how I love this face and oh how I see this is exact face so often!!!

 


The sassy one...she has always had an opinion, but lately we get this "attitude" along with the opinion. She can not talk (or get her picture taken) with out a hand on her hip, tilted out and her head to a side. SASSY!!!!

Man do I love these kids:)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JT said...

All three very differnt... and very special in their own ways. It's kinda nice b/c you get a taste of it all without having to have like, ten kids!