Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Program

OK, anyone who has followed my rule and blocked out last years Christmas program, let me recap. I have a problem visualizing. When something is in my head it must be that way. It can not be changed. Most of the time, it does not turn out that way and I am disappointed. I am working on changing that. OK, who am I kidding? It is never going to change.
Anyway, last year was our VERY first church Christmas program. Jimmy was racing and I was ready with 3 cameras. My family was there, Jimmy's family was there, even Shelly and her family were there...I was ready, proud mom with a vision. Let's just say the vision did not happen and Isaac is lucky to be alive to hear this story today!!!

This year, however, I got "shy" kids. Oh how wonderful shy kids are!!! I have NEVER had a shy kid before. They are so calm and well behaved!!!!! Seriously, the kids did FANTASTIC!!! Isaac kept his hands to himself and even tried to sing along. He said he had stage fright:)!!


Ashley forgot to smile. She was "concentrating" on being good:)!


Yes, in case you missed it in the last photo, that would be my daughter flossing her teeth with a rubber band. Can't win them all!!!

He did really well until the end, but this was the worst thing he did all service. I consider that a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

i cannot contain my laughter...your kids were so well behaved. mine was a fool. but your kids are still dorks!

jennie said...

Ok, so are those things on their heads supposed to be chickens? Trying to find a Christmas connection there...
Well, no matter how they behave, they sure look amazing! And in 20 years when you are looking at the pics, that all that matters!!

Mandy said...

I am dying here! That last picture is hilarious and screams Jimmy's name! LOL!!

Shy or not your kids are wonderful!! Enjoy all the shyness and not so shyness, it's all great!!