Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Will


Not to be confused with the store!! Today, I did something nice to help others. Actually it really was no big deal, but I have to have something Christmasy so I am going with a good deed. Keith had to work late and Jodi had a date with Caleb so I took Kyle. We played 100 games of Old Maid and had a good time just being. It is always fun to watch "both sets of twins" play together. With Kyle living next door you would think he would be around a lot, but he really isn't. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. Just enjoying family, playing with my kids. Taking it all in slwoly. Thanks Kyle, Allison, Isaac and Ashley!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennie said...

I am so there:)
I have really vivid memories of playing Old Maid with aunts and grandma's when I was a kid. Those little things count!