Friday, November 11, 2011

Novemebr 11, 2011

Today I am thankful (well all days!) for freedom and people who graciously serve to protect that! I am proud to be a daughter of a veteran. I drove by his home today to see a US flag and an Air Force flag flying high and proud. I, too, felt the same way!! I was a little unnerved when my dad told me the story about buying the flags and how amazon had them for sale made in ANOTHER country. What? How could anyone own an American flag made in China? It is the one thing that should be American made!!!

Bonus...new babysitters and date night!!! Tonight I am having my very first, non-relative, non-friend babysitter. I hope the kids are good. I am excited to have a conversation with my husband without being interrupted 1000 times. Sometimes that is all you need. Dinner out with a great guy, catching up on our week. Kids get to be home, watching tv...everyone is happy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

Visit my web site milf movies