Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2-wheeler...what?????


I was getting ready to go Caleb's football game on Saturday, when I hear this knock on the door telling me I have to grab my camera and come quick. I walked outside to find my son riding a 2 wheel bike! I guess he went up to Jimmy and told him that he did not need the "4-wheels" anymore and asked him to take them off. There was no afternoon spent hanging on the the back of the bike, running up and down the road. It was just can you help me get on and off he went. The only problem he had was stopping...oops, we forgot to teach him that part first. By the end of the weekend, he got starting and stopping down!!! Alli was the first to run up to him and give him a hug and tell him how proud she was of him. This coming from a girl who barely rides a bike with training wheels (in the words of Alli, "I'll just run!"). Once again, Isaac has amazed me. Everyday he seems to be more of a big boy than the Isaac I knew a day ago. Everyday is an adventure when it comes to that boy, but it is so an adventure that I LOVE taking!!

No comments: