Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Real Deal






As you may know, Ashley has already had her "first haircut" thanks to her brother cutting off her ponytail. We thought it was time to do it "right". While the kids were at preschool yesterday, Ash and I headed to the beauty salon (a.k.a. Clippers Cuts 4 Kids) for the "princess package". They cut off about three inches from the back, basically evening up what Isaac cut off. They put it up in a twist and added some glitter. She did really well sitting still for Ms. Sara. She was suppose to get her nails painted as well, but she just wanted to play with the blocks. It is crazy to me how I am running out of "firsts" with my baby. I guess to be fair, I should call her my youngest child. Oh who am I kidding, she is and always will be my baby...and she knows how to use it to her advantage!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hey Kristin Welcome to the blogging world. "OUR KIDS" are getting so big! Ash looks like such a princess.