Friday, September 21, 2007

Go State!


I am not sure who is more proud, her father or myself. Alli has got the "smiles on lips and hands on hips" thing down!!! Hopefully, her coordination will catch up with her love of cheerleading. Jimmy is more impressed that the girl looks too cute in her State cheerleading outfit. It is fun to see how one little girl can be the "mix" of two people. In so many ways I see her father, but then there is her mother. I think that is one of my favorite parts about being a mom, seeing my childen grow up with the best parts of both Jimmy and I showing through. Yeah, they may be a little crazy and our home is known as "Camp Chaos", but I honestly would not want it any other way...the crazy and the chaos...they get that from their FATHER.
*see more photos here:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Go BLUE!

-Love, your sister in law who likes a real school.