Friday, September 28, 2007

Horrific!!!


This picture does not do the "horrificness" justice!! I dropped Ashley off at Shelly''s and walked out to my car and see this. Of course,I freaked, went back and got Shelly (who thought I locked my keys in my car...don't I wish!). She came out and laughed. LAUGHED and said she needed to get her camera. Thanks to John and Shelly, the bird was removed from my car and everyone gets to share it this moment. If you look closely, you will notice that the bird (according to my sister, a baby turkey) never hit my tire. It was perfectly intact, no blood, just a broken neck. The dumb bird "hung" himself on my car. What kind of bird does that? Does it not know that I am already unstable and I don't EVER need to see that or be a part of that??? Oh, the "horrificness"!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow: who would ever have thought that a bird could commit suicide by hanging. Okay, I am sitting her in my robe, with my coffee; kids off at school, watching Blogger Play, and BAM - this picture stopped me in my tracks. Funny, sad, but funny! Thanks for making my day.

Deb, Omaha, Ne.

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Kristin,
I hope it ok I"m blog stalking. I just have to say that this particular entry made me laugh until I thought I might pee my pants. This was just way too funny. Thanks for making me laugh.

Colleen