Monday, October 22, 2007

Friends...


This picture may not mean very much to anybody else, but it means a lot to me. Kelley is one of my oldest and dearest best friends, since 5th grade to be exact. That fact that she lives in Florida and I see her only every few years does not affect our friendship. I still talk to her almost everyday at 10:30 (just ask Liliana?!?). I always wanted my kids and my friends kids to be friends, crazy I know, but what girl doesn't want that? Yesterday, it happened with Kelley and Lucas. The kids were a little shy, but we had a wonderful time just being there together. Thanks Kelley, Rusty, Lucas, and Mr. & Mrs. Wilmers for having us tag along. It was a lot of fun!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

You made me cry! We had a wonderful time and Lucas was asking for the "three" kids the rest of the time.. I am glad that you came and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Shelly said...

what a great picture even though Mr. Isaac is hiding. You two are lucky to have such a great friendship. Cherish it because true friends are very hard to come by. Kelley is glowing!