Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thanks and Talent


I received the coolest gift in the mail yesterday. I just had to take a picture to show everyone. My friend Jennie is the "craftest" person I know. It is disgusting the cool things she makes. I am so sad that I had her bring in her scrappin' things and I took pictures to "scraplift" her ideas. She is just beyond talented. I am sorry that the picture does not do it justice. The little hanger thing is just a fall/Halloween decoration that holds a photo on both side and the other item is a minature photo album. It is just too cool. Thanks is not enough for such a great gift, but it will have to do. Thank you Jenn!!!

1 comment:

jennie said...

I am so glad you like everything. I had a little trouble parting with the mini-album! It was all so fun to create. Thanks for showcasing my extreme nerdy-ness on blogland! LOL!