Monday, October 15, 2007

Lewis Farms



We had an awesome time at Lewis Farms this weekend. Jimmy went out of town racing with John (who finished 2nd!...yeah Johnny!!!). My mom( thanks Mom!!) was kind enough to go with me to the farm and lend me an extra set of hands. It was a dreary day, but we had a great time. The kids got to feed to animals and the animals got to eat them back. Well, not really, but close. One of the goats LOVED Isaac's coat and one of the camels tried to bite Ashley's face (in a nice way...not to worry)! Those camels were quite a hit with us, especially Grandma, who decided to kiss the camels. See the photos below of the GREAT time we had together. Thanks again Mom, we could not have done it without you!!!

2 comments:

jennie said...

Hi there! Love your Lewis farm pics! We were there the weekend before, when it was 85 degrees! I though Summer would get heat stroke inside that pumpkin bounce!Then we went swimming at my dads...in OCTOBER...thats so nuts. Anyway, I love your blog and I'm adding it to my bookmarks so I can try harder to keep in touch.

love, jennie

ChristinaS said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Grandma and Ashley sucking face with the camels. Priceless! hugs, C