Friday, October 12, 2007

Halloween Preview


To keep me from getting "all worked up", I decided to take a few pictures of the kids in their Halloween outfits. Basically, if I have the "picture" before Halloween, I can actually enjoy trick or treating and not drive Jimmy crazy with taking pictures. It really is a good idea, if the kids cooperate. It's not Penney's ( I am banning them), but they did ok. What can I expect for 7:30 at night? Alli liked getting her picture taken the best...imagine that?!?

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Very cute. So did you do them yourself or another studio? Why are you banning Pennys? Hugs, C

Kristin said...

Penney's is horrible about running on time and the time after is just too much! I don't have 4 hours available to get pictures taken. So I will do it myself.