Monday, January 21, 2008

Building a Snowman


Jodi thought this snowman looked a little out of place...she thought it was funny that we took all of the snow out of our yard to make a snowman. For the record, it does have LOTS of snow around it now...looking to add another 8 inches today! The weather was nice enough to actually be outside (notice Jimmy just in a sweatshirt) and the snow was EXCELLENT "snowman making" snow. How could one resist?? The kids had a great time and I could take photos without my camera fogging up; two big pluses for the mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

love the snowman, wish we would have made one, now it is just to darn cold.

Kelley said...

I love it...and wish that Lucas and I were there to make one with all of you. It looks like so much fun! (and turned out perfect I might add!)