Thursday, January 10, 2008

Little Me


Granted, this should not make me proud, but in some wierd way it so does!!!! Jodi gets the "honor" of seeing my panties (yes, panties, for the price I pay for them, they are panties) hang out of my pants pretty much on a daily basis. I always tell her its better than the alternative...crack!!! We have know for awhile that Ashley is built just like her mom. She has got a butt and thighs on her that I know I have seen before in the mirror. So in her defense, it is not her fault that her crack hangs out...it's genetics!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jennie said...

Oh, dear Lord, that is so dang cute! Its definetly one for the display at her High School Graduation party!

Shelly said...

looks like Hailey from the back.. Too Cute

Jodi said...

There is something a little cuter about this view versus the alternative daily view I have grown accustomed to!!!