Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What? I can scrapbook?



I know these scrapbook pages need a little "tweeking", but for someone who has not sat down and scrapbooked at her house in years, yes years!, these are not to shabby. It is not as relaxing as I remember it being. Maybe because now I have "helpers". Alli knows the rules, 1) No talking 2) No touching. Let me tell you, I have way to much "inviting" things for rule number 2 to apply and this is Alli we are talking about so rule number 1 is out the window as well. Ash just comes in and touches and talks none stop. At least Alli attempts, granted 3 minutes is her max, to follow the rules. It some weird way, I kind of enjoy them in there. Alli has asked me about 100 times since if we can scrapbook. It is fun to know there is something we can do together that we both "enjoy". I even got her own scrapbook that she colors in more than anything. Typical!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jennie said...

All I can say is WOW! You are doing so good...those pages are beautiful! You really should give yourself more credit. Plus if you did that with kids anywhere near you I am truely amazed. Keep it up!I did a couple of cute things at the crop last weekend I will have to post too. Did you check out any of the site I was telling you about the other day? The more important question is, have you bought anything?!?

Shelly said...

I think it looks great, I wish I would have gotten into the whole scrapbooking thing, I'm so jealous.. Have a great weekend girl...

kgehle said...

Your pages are wonderful. My scrapbooking (which has been neglected for a long time too) tends to be throwing 3-4 pictures on a page with some stickers. That's all I can manage!!!

Jodi said...

You are too hard on yourself. You don't need to do anything else to your pages, they are perfect. Don't think too much!

norma said...

You have inspired me!! Pages look great, they don't need anything else