Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love


I LOVE this little boy with my whole heart. I love how he can be so naughty and I can ask him if he is my boyfriend and he gets the sweetest little grin, calms down, and ALWAYS responds with YES!!! I took the kids to Arby's yesterday for dinner. They had been such good kids all day and we were suppose to eat at my mom's, but Maddy had surgery and Mom had to cancel. The kids were a little bummed out...nothing fast food can't fix! Anyway, I was waiting in line to pay for our food, when I asked the kids if they had seen my boyfriend. Isaac (in a very playful way) looks around and says"No, he's not here." What??? "Oh, I just kidding Mom, I am right here!!" OK, that was cute, but the best is yet to come!! I pay for the food and he tells me the best line EVER! "Mom, did you know that I love you more than Erica and Dad and Brady? All put together!!! You are my favorite girlfriend ever!!" When that boy loves, he loves with his whole heart. I hope he never loses that. He can be just too sweet!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

thanks so much for the nice comments I appreciate them, I think it is awesome that he is such a lover he will make some women very happy some day.

Jodi said...

Look at that face...what's not to love?!?!