Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So Ashley

I realized the other day that I have been posting a lot about Alli and Isaac and not so much about Ash. It was not intentional, they just have more (school and sports) going on. By no means do I love them more:)! So here is a post just for Ashley. Let me set the scene up for you. Memorial day weekend, been busy cleaning...yard, home, motorhome, polebarn. Jimmy is out in the polebarn working on his race car. Let my clarify "working"! He was grinding things (sparks flying), welding, motor running (it is a BIG racing motor), and radio playing when he comes into the house and tells me to come quick and bring your camera!!! I go out there to him whispering look. First, why whisper with the radio that loud! Second, only Ashley could do this!!


READY....




Yes, that is right, next to Jimmy's "finished" race car is his "other" car (something about for other tracks...don't know, don't really care!) it is just the roll cage, there was Ash sleeping on a bar, head below her butt, in the loud noise, sleeping away. Typical TenBrink enjoying the sounds of a racing garage!!!!

Of course, there is no way she could have ever fallen asleep with out Eeyore!!!

Gotta love that girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Kristin, this is just too funny! That girl must be able to sleep anywhere! I am still laughing!! At first I thought maybe she was hiding from all the comotion, until I read she was sleeping!!!! This is GREAT!!

Kelley said...

It amazes me where kids can sleep...and funny that she still made sure that she had Eeyore