Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you!

Just a quick blog for the day.

THANK YOU SHELLY, MOM, and DAD!!!

We made it home safely and had a wonderful time. I really didn't take a lot of pictures...not sure why...too busy I guess. Too busy enjoying lines and rain:)! No really, we really had a great time. I guess to be fair, I should also thank Rusty and Bobbi Jo for a lot of laughter as always!!!



Here are some stolen pictures of the kids (thanks Shelly, hope you don't mind that I post them here:)!)...I will see what I can steal from my mom as well. I know she took some too.



Love this picture...two peas in a pod! I think it is GREAT that Ash already has a best friend!!!


Yes, they really are sh*ts! Like I said, two peas in a pod!




One last picture...one of my favorite EVER...




Thanks Tyler, Kenzie and Hailey for making my family part of yours...you too John!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

We had a great time with them, my kids want to know when they can stay the night again. Hailey and Ash are so alike it is almost scary. Those pictures just crack me up of them pretending to sleep. Tyler said he wishes he had a little brother like Isaac, he wants to trade Hailey for Isaac, crazy kids...