Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're {going} Back!!

I will be taking short break from my blog. Jimmy, Rusty, Bobbi Jo (the Gilbert's:)) and I are off to the NASCAR race at MIS. We went last year and had a wonderful time. This year is suppose to be a little less hot; let's hope so! I will blog of my adventures when I get back. Hopefully, they top last years...and for the record...it will be very tough beating last year...crazy fun!!!

Wish me luck leaving my kids until Sunday ay 11pm, wish Shelly luck for keeping my kids over night (thanks so much!), wish Jodi luck for taking my kids to her in-laws for a Father's Day celebration (thanks Jodi and the rest of the Stratton's for making my kids part of the family) and most important...THANK YOU MOM AND DAD for taking my kids for "2 NIGHTS"! The kids are geeked about getting to stay two night and I had to promise "not to pick us up early"! It makes leaving so much easier when I don't have to worry. Until I get home...my mom and dad tend to do something with them every second. The kids get use to the constant entertainment and expect it at home...not going to happen:)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JT said...

I love that you blog almost daily- so this will be hard for me... only kidding, we will be gone and busy all weekend as well. Have a wonderful time!

Shelly said...

Hope you guys have a great time, my kids are very excited about the sleep over. Your kids will be kept very busy.