Monday, December 15, 2008

The Shack take 2

OK, so it has been a week since my last update (thanks Jodi for the notice:)!). Here is our weekend in review. But first, a picture for you my love, Kelley. The tree outside my window. The picture does not do the amount of snow we got justice, but it will have to work for now.

We had such a great time at the Shack a few weeks ago, we decided to have Jimmy's Christmas party there. These poor wives put up with a lot of crap from Earth Service and Supply; it was kind of our way of thanking them for being so supportive.

Love this sign with the snow. It looks so homey, makes me want to live in a log cabin. Not to worry Jennie, I won't and if I do, I promise to talk to Rocky first:)!!!

The gang of Earth Service and Supply


We have such dedicated spouses, they even come 9 months pregnant with their third baby just to be with us. Thanks Trish and baby to be for staying put!!

Some pictures of the inside of the rooms. These rooms have hot tubs and fireplaces! Only problem, the fireplace ticked in the background. Not the most romantic of things...but I (we) had a wonderful time. Thanks James!!!




















Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks like a GREAT time!!! What a GREAT BOSS!!! take me next time!

jennie said...

Awww..that is so nice! And that place is super beautiful with the snow.

You could post more often, ya know.

I wanna hear more love;)

Mandy said...

What a great escape...I think I may have to talk mike into going there. He would go for the banana splits at night I know! I agree with Jennie.....
SHOW US MORE LOVE!!

Shelly said...

Does Jimmy need a secreatary I'll transfer all calls so I can still babysit, jk I want to go to the shack. What a nice boss!!!

Kelley said...

That looks like a great place, the snow pictures are wonderful...and thanks for mentioning me and the picture since all I see is green grass! I love it, don't want to live in it ever again, but nice to visit!

The Lallo Family said...

What a beautiful place!