Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks Jennie

Jennie put this cute blog idea on her blog and I am so copying it....

1. Snow is putting presents under our Christmas tree.:)
2. I'm looking forward to seeing my husband...he has been gone all week.
3. Love is the best emotion ever!
4. One of my favorite old TV shows is Facts of Life.
5. I'm done with crazy stalker people
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the smile on my kids faces.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Kyle, tomorrow my plans include making some Christmas gifts and Sunday, I want to remember to love every one of my family members (my mom's side Christmas party)!

~check it out fridayfillins.blogspot.com

2 comments:

jennie said...

I am doing this every Friday(I plan)

Love it! I hope you do it every Friday too:)

Hoping I dont qualify as your "crazy stalker people"
;)

Shelly said...

love it, I may have to try it too!