Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girls Night

I have said it before and I will say it 1000x more, I love the blog world. I may not be the best blogger (especially lately), but the friendships I have made and rekindled has made it all worth while. This past Friday I went out with MY girls again. It had been awhile, but like always, I had a wonderful time. They are all very good at dealing with my crazy issues and making me feel like I really am not all that crazy. Trust me, that is a tough thing to do:)!

Mya tends to get a little red while she drinks, so I thought I would take a before and after picture. Instead of turning red, she just stayed beautiful!



Then the conversation turned to Jennie who asked what the strangest thing in your purse was...I only had my wallet in my purse so I was out of this game. Jennie breaks out the LARGEST paint brush I have ever seen. First, I am not sure why anyone would need such a large paint brush and second, why in the world she was carrying it in her purse. Mandy topped Jennie with butt paste. Maybe they make me feel a little less crazy or maybe they are just as crazy...not really sure!!!

What is the matter Mandy...embarrassed over butt paste or the conversations in general?!?

AND...the lady of the hour...I hope you had a wonderful birthday Theresa!!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jennie said...

Dude, where's the photoshop love? Mandy and I are as red as tomatoes!

Must have been gasping for air.

OK, so I totally twisted my knee BAD when I fell into the bathroom doorway. Still hurts.

Lemon drops are horrible.

Thank God for good friends:)

Mandy said...

Still wondering why Jennie had such a big paint brush in her purse!! hahaha...Great times wer had by all! It's always great conversation and I don't think over people mind hearing all of our stories! I bet you 500.00 bucks!! wink wink

The Lallo Family said...

Looks like a great time had by all! Gotta love girlfriends....they can SAVE US even at the worst of times!

Mya said...

Ok seriously - I leave early (which I am terribly sorry for I would have stayed longer but...) you have my FAVORITE kind of shot - lemon drop (chilled of course otherwise it's horrible) then you pull out butt paste and a GINORMOUS paint brush out of others purses. I LOVE IT. When is the next date...I am totally ready. I think we should pull an all nighter if we heading to GR - let's get a hotel room!!
I just totally love you Kristin.

Jodi said...

Glad you had a great time. HAVE TO comment on these comments, though...

How gross for Jennie to fall into the bathroom. I think there are two there and the one I used was totally nasty! That may be worse than the pain she felt. Lemon drops ARE terrible. Vodka is evil!!

I think Jennie had a paintbrush in there for the purpose of the game. I don't know. Just my opinion. How convenient that she wants to play a game. She didn't know what she was in for with the butt paste thing. Go Mandy! ;)


Jen {Lallo} usually puts her name on her comments...wondering if this was from her or Corey...suppose Corey can need great girlfriends, too...;)

Lea said...

I have to agree...these are the things I love about my girls nights too! :-) People that aren't there just can't appreciate the crazy things that go on or the conversations that take place.
KUDOS to you girls for keeping up with tradition and taking time for YOU!!

Shelly said...

so glad you girls had fun, its always so nice to have time with friends away from the kids...