Friday, June 26, 2009

Too Funny, NOT!!

OK, my lovely friend Christina sent me this very cute email that said something like "if you see me in the back of a cop car, what is the first thing that enters your mind that I did?" Very cute and harmless, I sent it on to my friends...
I got a few degrees of answers. I received answers that I stole makeup (damn spending freeze:)!), I beat someone up who spoke/did something bad to my kids, flat out child abuse (thanks Jodi...to be fair, she did see me hit my children with a flip flop at Wal-Mart on Friday) and the overwhelming answer INCLUDING MY HUSBAND was indecent exposure. What? Indecent exposure...what is that????? ♥

5 comments:

Christina said...

hmmmm.... see FB comment about trampy dress last week... think there's your answer. :)

Kristin said...

Yes, the dress was a bit "much", but I wasn't naked :)! Close, but not completely!!!

Kelley said...

I am just a little ticked that I didn't even get this email...you know now that my answer will not be nice!

Mandy said...

ummm..I don't know who would suggest that! You are so sweet and innocent, just like a white walrus! As for hitting your kids with a flip flop..that's nothing when shopping at wal mart. It's standard among the customers. One question though, did you take the flip flop off your own foot and hit them, or was it a flip flop you were going to buy?

Kristin said...

Kelley...I was wondering why you did not email me back...I thought maybe you were being nice:)..like you could not even imagine me in a cop car!!

Mandy...does it matter that the flip flop belonged to them. Does that make it better or worse???