Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jesus and Pete




Posted by Picasa
Another year of VBS, this yeat Isaac did TERRIFIC and passed the "crying gene" onto his sister. What a good brother, don't you think?!?!
They all had a great week. Thanks Kenzie and Hailey for coming too, the girls were very happy that you were there. I was very impressed with how much the kids actually learned. Isaac learned that God loves him even if he is naughty (nice, I know:)!) and Ashley learned that "Jesus and Pete went fishing, but didn't catch a lot of fish". Honestly, out of the mouths of babes...Jesus and Pete!! Love it!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oh my gosh... that is great. You should seriously videotape that...
I am glad that they all had a great time at VBS!
wonderful pictures - all of the kids are so cute and look like they are enjoying every minute!

Kelley said...

I love it. This is what I am getting ready for every day of the school year. How precious!

jennie said...

Is that a variation of "Geez O' Pete"??

Man, and all these years I thought I wasnt taking the Lord's name in vain...

Mandy said...

Only Ash! Gosh do I miss seeing her smiling face and all her stories!! Great pictures of the crazies!

Stefanie said...

Love it! Great pictures :)

Shelly said...

thanks for bringing the girls along, they loved going even though Hailey played the tummy ache card lol