Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July...family

A few last photos from the 4th. I 100% love all of these cute kids with my whole heart♥ (including my very first nephew who is not present in these photo)!

I love how Allison already has control over Isaac...telling him when to smile and to look at the camera.

Pure Bliss...Love it♥, love it♥!

You know they say that once people are married, they start to look like each other...

What do you think??


Scary, I know..he's turning me into him:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! There's Jimmy tongue again!!

jennie said...

Good thing you are all cute!


Strange, but cute.

Mya said...

Can Jimmy do the wave with his tounge?
Man he has a long tounge.
Beautiful pictures as ALWAYS!

The Lallo Family said...

These pics crack me up cause you really do look alike! People say that about Corey and I too! FUNNY! My only hope is that you save those pictures and promise to recreate the shots on your 50th wedding anniversary. Imagine how much you will look alike then! :)