Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Little Peer Pressure

I am not sure where the nice WARM sunny weather went, but I am sure it will return with a vengeance. Michigan is known to do that at times!!!

We went to my mom's house several days in a row just to swim in her pool. I feel bad, but it was so hot and we have a SEVERE mosquito issue...so to be outside we must be at my moms:)! Ash was not a big fan of the water, but a little peer pressure from her older siblings and a little pushing from her parents...see what 5 minutes can do for a child. LITERALLY 5 MINUTES!!!

Have a WONDERFUL and SAFE 4th of July weekend!!

3 comments:

The Lallo Family said...

I miss my parents pool! Looks like she warmed up pretty darn quick! :)
SO CUTE!

Lea said...

Darn..makes me miss having a pool!! I grew up with one at my Grams, and since she passed, not having one just isn't the same. We LOVE the beach..but NOT the same as a pool! Glad you guys have one to enjoy!!

Mandy said...

LOVE the goggles! Way to go Ashley!