Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A face only a mother, I mean father could love!!!

Yes, this is a face I see quite frequently on my son. It is a face that only a mother could love. He thinks he looks creepy...which to him is a good thing. I thought where in the world did this boy get this from until I saw this picture of his father. It is all starting to make sense. As with most CRAZY things with my children...it all leads back to their father...you may know him...he played Roberto...Bobby Boucher's daddy in the Water Boy (as himself!).



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

hien k. d. said...

*laugh* this is great, Kristen! :)

hien k. d. said...

sorry, Kristin, just realizing that i have been spelling your name wrong!!

jennie said...

How many beautiful photos of you have been tarnished by Corky's weirdness???

Countless, I'm sure.

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

omg... how great is that!
thanks for the smile : )

Stefanie said...

too funny! great picture of you :)

Mya said...

Ha ha ha - Love it.

Mandy said...

Too funny!!Isaac is such a character! Fun times! The picture of you is great! I love it!!

Jodi said...

To answer Jennie's question...many photos have been tarnished. I know because I took a lot of them. ;)

That little Isaac...

Shelly said...

this post really cracks me up Kristin..