Friday, July 3, 2009

Again...

I know, I know...but I can't help it. Allison "makes" me 100+ cards/signs a day and most of them are put in the circular filer by the end of the day (I HAVE NO ROOM TO STORE ALL OF THESE TREASURES!!!). But there are always a few that get put in the "special" box and a even more select few that make it onto this blog...this is one of them. I could I not put a picture that says I rock...especially one that says I rock the howes!!! Not quite as good as a coke can, huh Jodi?? Yes, Aunt Jodi also received a sign that says she rocks the coke!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

that. is. awesome. definate treasure box addtion.
go allison!
thanks for sharing : )
happy holiday weekend!

JT said...

Awww... too sweet! : )

The Lallo Family said...

Fantastic!! She should know it is spelled "hizzouse". You can't let a gem like this pass without sharing. Thanks!!

Corey

Jodi said...

yeah, the coke...but shhh, don't tell the husband...he is kind of into the law... ;)

The Lallo Family said...

So sweet! Doesn't it just make your heart explode when they do stuff like that!!!! Absolutely priceless!
Jen

Shelly said...

loves Alli's pictures, i have so many i could fill 2 boxes...