Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh, I forgot 4th of July...

I realized that I forgot 4th of July in my "blog world". It was wonderful as always...thanks Mom and Dad for hosting another fabulous party. After the party, we decided to go to Indiana (I wanted to be spontaneous). We drove 3+ hours to go watch Johnny race for Kaos Motorsports (aka Camp Chaos...the "k" is for Kristin). The kids did great, Johnny did great...what can I say, it was a great day!

As always, when we have family functions at my mom's, we have little mini photo shoots with everyone. Here is a few pictures of Ashley...she never gets to go first.




Her FAVORITE person in the whole wide world!!!!

She was showing off her big muscles...love this CRAZY girl!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I love when the kids flex and make the "flexing face" at the same time...SO CUTE!!! Also think it is so great that you can be so spontanious(SP?)...I need a little more of that in me...and less nervousness!

Looks and sounds like you all had a lot of fun...

Stefanie said...

I LOVE the muscle faces!!! SO cute! She's such a doll!

jennie said...

Oh my gosh she is such a character! Funny and cute, totaly package:)

BTW- I luv your spontaneous side, keeps life fun;)

hien k. d. said...

so cute! :)

Mandy said...

Great pictures!! She "looks" so sweet and innocent!!

The Lallo Family said...

What a little goof ball! You can just see the personality OOZING out of her!