Monday, November 12, 2007

Daytona USA



We went to Daytona USA on Sunday and had a great time. I must confess, we were only going to make Jimmy happy. I thought if we did this first, he would be happier with the rest of the time doing what we wanted. I have to admit that we ALL had a wonderful time. We bought "hot passes" and got to do EVERYTHING at Daytona; we went in the infield, the garages, the infield "Bistro", the press boxes and the Frances' personal box. To most of you, this is nothing, but to a huge race fan, it doesn't get much better. Isaac and Alli got to do some race simulator thing that they thought was great, Ash and I got to go shopping. Speaking of the simulator, Jimmy "flipped" his car and rolled it 10 times, in so doing, lost his cell phone. Of course, he did not realize this until today, so back to Daytona we went. Which actually made me really happy. Whenever we go on vacation, we like to buy an ornament to remember the place or event. We thought about it on the way home yesterday. It was like Divine Intervention...I got my ornament!!!

No comments: