Friday, November 2, 2007

So Sophisticated


I am officially 30 years old, well, I am about 2 1/2 hours short of being 30. My sister surprised me with this very cool bracelet. She told me it was only for a "grown up, sophisticated 30 year old...very adult!" So it is official, I am exactly that...grown up and sophisticated...scary I know. Now to work on patience, oh, I will give myself till I am 40 for that, well maybe 50. I would hate to let myself down!
*Sorry about the photo, I took it with my phone!!

4 comments:

kgehle said...

So you've entered your 30's. I can honestly say that I like my 30's better than I did my 20's.
Beautiful bracelet. Happy Birthday!
Love, your cousin Kim

Janine said...

Happy Birthday, Kristin!!!!
Janine :)

jennie said...

That is gorgous!!! Happy Birthday. I hope it was a great day!

Shelly said...

That was so sweet of your sister. Hope your day was a good one.