Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry!!



I know, I know, I should have updated this long ago. Please forgive me. This entry is going to be short, but I promise to make up for it...hopefully, this weekend. Yes, we made it back and safely. Minus losing Ashley at MGM Studios, all went really well. Ok, I said that rather matter of fact, because to think about it makes me want to ball. It has taken me 1 week to stop dreaming about it. But, enough about that, we are here and great and actually have a plus one. Camp Chaos just was not chaotic enough as is, we had to add a puppy to the mix. Let me tell you, I think he is more work than a baby. The big kids love him, Ash is learning to like him, Jimmy is head over heals for the little guy, I think he is super cute, but a lot of WORK! I am not a fan of pee and poop in my house and I have way to much to do to be watching a puppy and getting my stuff done. Jimmy keeps reminding me that it will get easier in just a little while. It does help that on most days he takes him to the office with him. Oh yeah, the puppy has a name...Brady. Sir Brady Jax of Camp Chaos to be exact.

The vacation was a lot of fun and so needed. We had a very busy time. We went to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Daytona USA, Cocoa Beach, Epcot, Disney World, Animal Kingdom, and MGM. We also had a day be the pool at the hotel. Kelley and Lucas came to visit, but the poor guy was shivering so bad. I felt so bad for him. Our hotel was great, about 20 feet from our window were giraffes. The only bad thing I have to complain about was how RUDE people were. It was NOT the happiest place on Earth. I guess there are rude people everywhere and you just have to be happy that you are not like that. I promise to put a picture and entry for each day, but now I must go.

1 comment:

kgehle said...

What happened with Ash at MGM? That is my WORST fear!!! I'm glad you are all back safe and sound. Congratulations on the new puppy, post pics soon!