Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween

I have been having a tough week last week. Crazy Kristin has had some issues, but I think I am coming back to reality...and it is good! I tend to get myself worked up over things and once that happens, it takes a lot to get me back:)! Another issue I am working on!! After a terrific day in Chicago with a GREAT bunch of girls (who for the record were the most non-judgemental people I have ever been around!!!) I think I am happy again:)! More of Chicago to come...

Here are a few pictures of Halloween...thanks Jod for the pictures...mine seem to have disappeared somewhere on my computer. And yes, Jod is not a typo, but please don't call her that...it is my nick name and I tend to get very territorial over it...just ask Jod:)!



The boys cuter than ever...the girls...we won't go there! My mom told me if I had nothing good to say than to say nothing at all! NOTHING!!!


The Hoffman girls...enough said on that one as well:)!!!


LOVE this picture...backs and A LOT of Daddy love!!!!


Family photo using my new actions!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jennie said...

The girls are still cute even if they are distracted!

I am very jelous of your "actions". You make me dream of a world that I own and am proficient in Photoshop.

And man, there's another life lesson from mom! She really DID raise you well;)

jennie said...

my spelling sucks.

Shelly said...

Wishing you "an issue free week" Kristin.

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Great pictures and "actions"! The costumes are so great on all of the little ones. What fun!
You are learning Photoshop so quickly - your pics look great!
I cannot wait to hear all about everyone's trip - I am so glad that it was just what you needed. Have a great week : )